Monday, May 24, 2010

FYI....

I know that this blog has been slacking lately in the freebies, deals, and steals departments- just wanted to apologize and let you all know that I have a completely valid excuse! I found out 3 weeks ago that we are expecting baby #4! A bit of a shock, I was done at 3- but I am slowly starting to get used to the idea of having a sweet baby around the house again ;)
These past few weeks have been horrible for me- sick all day, extremely tired and dizzy- so you better believe that the last thing I want to do is spend time on my computer, when I would rather lay down and veg all day. I am starting to feel a lot better, so hopefully I can get back to my old blogging self- thanks for understanding! And if you happen to see or hear about any awesome baby deals (diapers, wipes, clothes, etc) please feel free to share- I will also give you my mailing address for any baby coupons you may not need- Haha ;)- but, seriously.

No comments: