Friday, May 14, 2010

It's a Huggies Coupon Frenzy Today!!!



So, there have been 4 different Huggies coupons released today- I was thrilled with the first two, the two that surprisingly followed simply made my day (is it sad that diaper coupons are what it takes to make my days??? Hmmm...)

I posted two links earlier via facebook, but I will let the coupon pros over at KCL give you the updated and entirely active links HERE. There should be three for $3/1 and one for $4/2. Print each twice and you will have a total savings of $26!

I used to be "brand loyal" to Pampers, but ever since they changed their diapers, I am no longer a fan! There was even a story on Yahoo's home page about lawsuits filed against Pampers for skin burns (read more HERE), maybe this is the reason for the sudden Huggies coupon surge??? If you have had any problems with Pampers, I strongly urge you to contact them ASAP!!!

No comments: