Monday, May 17, 2010

Springtime Photo Deal

As you know I am a sucker for photo gifts and freebies (spoiler alert- great photo book offer coming soon!) Sometimes I spend countless hours trying to find pictures on my computer that meet pixel and resolution requirements for these special deals! It drives me nuts! Professional pictures always seem to do the trick- but who has the time, better yet- the money- to get these done!
If you live around the south Orange County area, look no further for a great family photographer. My good friend Amy Erwin is our photographer extraordinnare! She specializes in family shots, as well as pregnant bellies and newborns (my favorite!) With the gorgeous colors of spring in full bloom, this is a perfect time to get the kiddos dressed up and get some great shots amidst the beauty of nature. Her prices are beyond reasonable, and she will work with you to set up a time and place that best fits your schedule! Gotta love that!
Visit  her website, Baby Blues Photography, and check out some of her work. Tell her The Frugal Coupon lady sent you :)

(Here is one of my favorite shots from a shoot we did with Amy last year!)

No comments: