Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rite Aid Wellness Rewards Program




If you know me at all, you should be well aware that I absolutely adore shopping at Rite Aid. I must admit- my first couple of trips were absolute nightmares (I called corporate to complain- ouch!) but after I figured out which store was the most coupon friendly, Rite Aid became a huge part of my mega savings repertoire.

Rite Aid has their own rewards program now- it is much like that of a grocery store-- you simply sign up (for free!) and receive a shoppers card. Each purchase you make, earns you points towards bigger savings and rewards. If you shop at Rite Aid, and haven't signed up for the Wellness Rewards program- do it NOW! You can go HERE and fill out the form, or just click on the image above. Be sure to enter a phone number that can be linked to your card so you can get your rewards no matter what!

I really like this program- so far I have earned a few high value coupons, and each Rite Aid brand product automatically gets a 10% discount when you use your card!

No comments: