Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She's Baaaa-aaaack!

Just in time for the Holidays :)

Well, after a much needed 2 month hiatus (has it really been that long!?!?) I have decided to ease my way back into the wild world of bargain blogging!

We are nearing the end of my pregnancy and soccer season, so things are beginning to slow down for us over here. The kids and I have established our daily routine (finally!) and I have managed to squeeze in some quality time for bargain hunting and blogging- yay!

Thank you all SO much for your understanding and patience. I know once this little monkey makes her appearance in December, I will be taking another necessary break. Hopefully I can get some guest bloggers on here to keep up with the abundance of holiday deals and steals!

It feels good to be back :)
-Ambra

No comments: