Sunday, April 25, 2010

FREE Custom Photo Wall Canvas!



I honestly don't know what has taken me so long to post this! I saw this awesome deal over at TheKrazyCouponLady last week, and it just dawned on me that I never got around to telling everyone about it! So here it is (better late than never, right???)


Get a FREE 8x10 Custom Photo Canvas from CanvasPeople! Here's what you do:
-Head on over to CanvasPeople and set up an account.
-Upload your photo (be sure to check out  the requirements for the best quality product!)
-You will instantly receive a $55 credit on your account, which can get you the 8x10 canvas FREE! (You will pay applicable tax and shipping and handling charges only.) Shipping starts at $15- which is an awesome price for such a great product!  


Here are the prices of each size with the $55 credit applied:




8×10: FREE

11×11: $8.99
11×14: $9.99
16×16: $23.99
16×20: $33.99
18×24: $43.99

When I placed my order, I was offered an upgrade to a 11x14 canvas for an additional $6.95- and of course I went for it! My grand total (including tax and S&H) was a little under $25- a $58 savings! I may ask some family members to order a couple more for me, so I can finally update the photos around our house :)

No comments: