Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Love Ralph's This Week

I hate to play favorites- but I absolutely love my neighborhood Ralph's. I have been shopping there for a little over 4 years, so I know the layout of the store like the back of my hand (important when you have 3 little ones and you're short on time!) and I have good relationships with most of the checkers and managers. My favorite thing about Ralph's is that they double coupons! (*Coupons are doubled up to a dollar. Duplicates of the same coupon will be redeemed at face value after the first one is doubled.) This week, I was able to get some great deals on some products we use a lot of in this house!

Capri Suns- on sale $1.88- use the $1/1 Sunrise (this variety is included!!!) SS- 4/25 (exp. 5/23) .88 a box!

Mission flour Tortillas- 10/$10 ($1/ea.) use this coupon for .75/1 to get one pack free (coupon doubles to $1)
 each additional pack .25/ea! *Stock up and freeze them!

Dannon Crush-Cups- on sale 2/$4 ($2/ea)- use $1/1 SS- 3/28 (exp. 5/2) $1 each!

Country Crock Spread- 10/$10 ($1/ea.) use .40/1 RP 3/7 (exp. 5/2) coupon doubles- .20 
(.60/ea. for the next coupon(s) after the first coupon is doubled)

Mahatma Long Grain Rice- 10/$10 ($1/ea.) use .50/1 RP 4/25 (exp. 5/31) coupon doubles- Free!

Rosarita Refried Beans- $1 ea. use .50/3 SS 4/25 (exp. 6/12) - takes off $1= 3 cans for $2 (about .66 a can)

I am hoping some of my lovely couponing friends gift me with some more Capri Suns coupons this weekend (wink wink- you know who you are!) before the sale ends Tuesday! I swear my kids go through those things like crazy!!! And for 88 cents a box!?!? You can't beat that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can buy the Capri Suns for you! :)