Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Love Printables!

I am absolutely loving  some of the newest internet printables this week! When I see a coupon I think I may use (or think the item could wind up being free!) I print it as soon as possible! These coupons do not last for long!

Here are a few of my faves this week:

$1.00/1 Tree Top Trim
B1G1 Free Vanish toilet drop-ins
$1.00/2 Kellogg's cereals
$1.00/1 Glade fabric and air odor eliminator spray
$3.00/2 Right Guard total defense deodorants
$.75/1 Pepperidge Farms graham goldfish crackers (this is a HOT coupon!)
$1.00/1 Muir Glen product

$2.00/1 Cetaphil Product (excludes bars)

$1.00/1 Bagel Bites

Target Coupons
Go HERE to print some of the newest, hottest printables!

My faves:
BOGO Vanish toilet drop ins (stack with the coupon above to get 2 for FREE!)
$2/1 Glade fabric and air odor eliminator spray
$1/1 Ziploc food storage product

No comments: