Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a Freebie Frenzy!



Lots of new freebies I had to share! There are so many, I thought I would put them all on one post, rather than do each individually.

Hot Dog on a Stick- Today only! Visit a Hot Dog on a Stick location for a free Hot Dog on a Stick :) valid only from 5pm-8pm! No coupon required.

Bodycology hand lotion Sample- Choose from Cherry Blossom or Cucumber Melon

Dove Haircare Sample (leave membership # blank)

Free Limeade Sparkler from Taco Bell (still available- and really tasty!) Print 2- you will have to close the window and open again.

Propel Powder Packets sample- you will have to "like" them on Facebook before the request will go through.

Free Redbox code from Redbook's Facebook Page- you have to like Redbox to get your code. Valid on  June 21 only!

Free Schick Hydro razor with mail in rebate, HERE. Use a coupon to make this a money maker!

Wednesday only- $1 Superfruit Smoothies at Jamba Juice! No coupon required, but I would call first :)

*Side note- I just wanted all my readers to know that I personally sign up for every freebie that I post. I will never post a deal or sample that I do not back or trust 100%- if the site is "not trusted" by my computer, or myself for that matter, chances are it's a bogus deal or scam, and I  will not share it! If you ever come across a deal on my blog that doesn't seem right, expired, or "dead"- please let me know! Thanks friends!

No comments: