Friday, May 13, 2011

5/12 Wags Trip

Made a trip to Walgreens last night (I had some Register Rewards that were expiring!) and I wanted to share my deals with you.



I did 2 separate transactions:

Transaction 1:
2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper- $10
2 Colgate Toothpastes- 2/$6
1 Carefree liners- $.99

I used the following coupons:
2- $.50/1 Cottonelle and $1/1 Wags IVC (from the booklet)- takes off $2
2- $.75/1 Colgate toothpaste (SS 5/01/11)
1- Free Carefree liners (or up to $1 off- SS 5/08/11)

total: $11.50
paid with $8 RR from last week, a $3 off Walgreens grand opening coupon, and the rest in cash (I had to add in 3 fillers to make up for those 3 coupons) and I got back:
$3 RR for the Cottonelle
$4 RR for the  Colgate

Transaction 2:
2 Colgate Toothbrushes- 2/$6
2 Pantene- 2/$6
1 Carefree liners- $.99

I used the following coupons:
2- $.75/1 Colgate toothbrush
1- $3/2 Pantene
1- $.99/1 Carefree

Total: $7.50
Paid with the $3 RR from the Cottonelle from trans #1 and another $3 Walgreens grand opening coupon (added one filler) and I got back:
$4 RR for the Colgate
$1 RR for the Pantene

So for all these items, I paid less than $5 (mostly to cover the tax and filler items) and got back $9 in Register Rewards to use next week! I love Wags!

*For those in South OC, a new Walgreens opened on El Toro (corner of El Toro and Trabuco, next to the Fresh and Easy.) The store is HUGE and gorgeous! They also have the $3 off coupons on the front of their circulars, that's another reason I split up my transactions :)

No comments: