Wednesday, May 11, 2011

$$$ Saving Websites I am in LOVE with!

As a self-proclaimed "frugalista," I am always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to save money! I have a few go-to websites that I try to check out on a daily basis (it doesn't always happen!) and I also like to either follow them on Facebook, or subscribe to email updates. I wanted to share my favorites with you, and also share a couple new ones I just happened to stumble upon this morning!

My top money-saving websites and blogs: (click on the names to go directly to the website)

-The Krazy Coupon Lady - these ladies are my IDOLS! They work their behinds off to share the latest and greatest ways to save money at a variety of stores nationwide. Check out their "Beginners" and "Let's Shop" tabs at the top of the page if you are new to couponing. This site was (and still is!) my bible when I started to use coupons- they taught me everything I know!

-Totally Target - One word: Target. Need I say more?

-Grocery Smarts - I use this site to check out the latest grocery store deals and coupon match-ups.

-iheartwags, iheartcvs, iheartriteaid - ALL your drug store match-ups and deals! Be sure to read the comments to see any other potential areas of savings!

Freebies4Mom - I use this site for all my free samples! I love free samples not only because they are perfect for my purse or a trip, but, because they sometimes come with high value coupons! Woo hoo!

My 2 new favorite sites (drum roll please...)

-This Frugal Life - She does detailed shopping lists for SoCal area Ralphs! Sorry, I am biased, but I love Ralphs and it's hard to find the coupon match-ups for Southern California! She focuses on CVS, Ralphs, Vons and Target in the SoCal area. Love it!

-SavingStar - Link up your store loyalty cards and these coupons are loaded onto them. No coupons to cut out or lose! The coupon variety is awesome, and are pretty high in values! (Just a heads up- you can no longer "stack" an e-coupon with a paper coupon! I noticed most of these e-coupons are unique, so you won't have to worry about it!)

No comments: