Tuesday, March 30, 2010

$5 Off Scrubbing Bubbles Coupon!


Go HERE to print 2 coupons (click on the "Get your $5 Coupon" button- it's a Bricks coupon- hit refresh after printing begins- do not hit the "Next" button when it pops up!) for $5.00 off one Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter! And while you are there- be sure to sign up to be a member of Right At Home and you can get great coupons like this delivered right to your email inbox!

I have seen these priced at $8.00 at Target- I will keep my eyes peeled for sales or possible stacking scenarios at Target or Drugstores! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a store Q and maybe a rebate :)

I adore Scrubbing Bubbles products so I am super excited about this high value coupon!

*UPDATE* So I am flipping through my Wags circular and BAM! There it is: Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean $7.99, get a $2RR- So use this coupon, pay 2.99 and get a 2.00 register reward! That's 99 cents out of pocket my friends! Wooo-hooo!!! 

No comments: