Monday, March 29, 2010

Sign Up for These!

I highly recommend you sign up for the following programs and website clubs. Not only will you recieve great coupons, you may recieve free samples- some even full size!!!

These two sites are word of mouth programs. You apply to test a product, and if you are chosen, they send you a full size sample and high-value coupons. You try their product, tell some friends about it and give out the coupons. All you have to do is report back by answering a few questions on a survey!


These other sites have you sign up for the montly newsletter- but they also offer "members only" coupons, rewards, and samples!



I also recommend signing up for Huggies' "Enjoy the Ride Rewards" club. All you do is sign up, enter codes (which I can post- I have my sources wink wink) and play their instant win or interactive games. You can even watch short videos to get free points too! So far I have won 2 $25 Barnes and Noble gift cards, 3 jumbo packs of diapers, and 1 pack of Pull-Ups (we will be needing those soon!)- I normally don't buy Huggies either! You can win a free year of diapers, $25 gift cards and much much more! I play early in the morning, or late at night for the best chances of winning!

Feel free to comment if you have any other clever ways of getting great deals or freebies! Thanks!

No comments: