Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One of my Favorite Things

If you are like me, you jump at any chance to save money! Whether it's spending late nights printing coupons from the internet, or filling out countless forms for free samples- every little bit counts! But when I sign up for a loyalty program and handed one of those tiny key-ring cards... I absolutely cringe! Those darn things have taken over not only my keychain, but my purse and wallet as well! Yes, I know you can have your phone number or e-mail address linked to the card (I feel weird every time I announce this to the world) so why have those cards in the first place? I remembered hearing about a simple way to keep the cards all in one, compact place. After some internet searching, I found this: The Keyfobber.






You can hook onto your keyring, or just keep it in your car and grab it when you need it. The Keyfobber holds up to 10 loyalty cards, so you will never have to announce your blood type to everyone in line at Vons again :)

I have this in pink (it's cute!) I must say it is a little bigger than I would have liked, but it works like a charm and I have even done a few check out line demonstrations for curious onlookers! Head over to the website here- and check out the video while you are there!





-Ambra

No comments: