Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gilt Group

There are sooo many online shopping sites, especially those which offer "discounted designer" fashion and jewelry, it is sometimes overwhelming and hard to know if these "designer" items are authentic. I was invited to Gilt Group a while ago (it was actually a different  site entirely back then!) and I have to say it is my ultimate favorite! The have new sales all the time- new designers for only a few days at a time- so the items fo go fast! If you know me- you know I am not the fashion forward, gotta have every new trend kind of gal- jeans and t-shirts are more my cup of tea :) but if there is a good sale with a designer label- you know I won't hold back!

I have purchased a few things from Gilt- mostly for my kids and my home. Awesome Henri Bendel candles, luxurious chenille throws, and a cute top for myself (I snagged the softest Michael Kors tee- and it was dirt cheap!)

You do need an "invite" to join Gilt- so here it is! And for the mommas- they are having a baby sale right now!  Baby Bjorn, Bugaboo, Baby Giraffe, Maclaren- I just got my daughter a Baby Bjorn potty for $18! And I almost got the cutest Oi Oi diaper bag- but then I heard my husbands voice in my head, "Do you really need another diaper bag???" Well, no- but it would have made a great gift!

How CUTE is this bag?!??! It's only $50!!! (reg. $120)

No comments: