Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spotlight: Everything Organic




In celebration of Earth Month, I have decided that I want to regularly share organic frugal deals and steals!

I am not going to lie- I usually shy away from buying organic. A- it's too expensive, B- I never seem to have that many coupons for organic goods, and C- the selection of Organic goods is slim pickins' in major stores!
Well, I think my whole outlook is about to change...

While I was blog-stalking early this morning (you know you do it too!) I stumbled across a page that had an awesome list of organic coupons and deals. I was so excited! Trust me- I have "done my homework" on everything organic- from laundry detergent to eggs, organic is kind to the body and Earth. (I could go on and on- I will spare you my thoughts and feelings- go here to check out a great company and get the 411 on organic farming and food.) I have also noticed that a lot of "super stores" and grocery stores now offer a wide variety of organic products as well, making it more readily available to the mass market.

What I have learned- buying organic is: A- expensive because anything organic needs a bit more TLC to produce, B- there are many coupons out there than I thought, and C- organic products are everywhere!

Please let me know if you shop organic or if you know of any great deals or steals! I would love any input on this subject matter! Thanks!

Big thanks to momsavesmoney for the awesome list of organic deals and steals!

No comments: