Sunday, April 4, 2010

P&G Brand Sampler



In one of last week's posts, I mentioned how much I love certain sampling websites and word of mouth programs. If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend signing up for P&G's Brand Sampler program. I signed up over a year ago and I can't believe how many free samples and coupons I get from them! Diapers,   health products, and cleaning products, and lots of high value coupons- all right to my mailbox! This period, they are offering some hot new samples, and some awesome high value coupons! Here is a list of the current offers:


Samples by mail:
Cascade Action Pacs
Head & Shoulders 
Metamucil Pink Lemonade
Prilosec OTC

Coupons by Mail
$1 or $3 Tide Stain Release
$1 Tide plus Febreze
$3 plus B1G1 Iams Cat Food
$3 plus B1G1 Iams Dog Food



I hope you sign up and love this program as much as I do!

No comments: